Search This Blog

24/09/2010

[GTD] Brainstorming about myself 30.000 ft thinking

This morning preparing for a presentation about me, I decide to apply GTD project methodology to it.

Methodology:
I enter a big "Me" at the center. Then I start to mindmap my thoughts. This ends but being higher than 30.000 feets as my private life was integrated in the thinking. So I finish the first version of this mindmap, take a picture of the whiteboard.

I restart using "Me & Systems" as a starting point and things get more focused.
The mindmap is divides in

  • "what can I do" on the left 
  • "on what" on the right 



The little green sign means that I've a certification for the element.

Obviously I'm not limited to those systems, I've worked on a lot on things connected to those so for example my knowledge of network and storage is quite good but not enough to be in this diagram.

This is a first version, hopefully tomorrow I'll add and remove stuff in here

A bientot

No comments:

Post a Comment