Search This Blog

26/09/2010

Nozbe features website

Nozbe is a really really good piece of software and it's STABLE and that's a feature that I love. But sometime I need something even in alfa or beta that just do a specific work and nothing else ( no options, no sorting ... ) . 

So here is my idea, what do you think if I create a website that provides new nozbe features but knowing that it's not fully tested.

For example, I now would like to have the list of project available for printing so I can review it from anywhere and with the api this is easily done.

A bientot

1 comment:

  1. If you’d like a tool for managing your time and projects, you can use this web-application inspired by David Allen’s GTD:

    Gtdagenda.com

    You can use it to manage and prioritize your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, schedules and a calendar.
    Comes with a mobile version too, and with an Android app.

    ReplyDelete